May 25, 2006

Whilst cranking away on the script for Borrowed Time volume two, an idea struck. Not a terribly original one, admittedly, but potentially interesting and fun nonetheless.

partyshuffle 01
click for large version

I've been using the built-in shuffle feature in iTunes a lot lately and it has led to some intriguing collisions. Some sublime, some grating as hell - in that transition from track to track there is the potential to hear things that weren't there before. Even more than that, though, it's just an interesting snapshot of taste.

So I thought I'd share. I opened up iTunes, hit party shuffle, and took a screencap of what it had to offer. I'm inviting you all to do the same, if you're so inclined.

This particular batch represents a pretty fair cross-section for me, Christmas tunes notwithstanding.

No comments: