Feb 25, 2007

Having survived a harrowing Greyhound experience, I'm back from the New York Comic Con. It was like a mini version of the San Diego Con, but with a slightly better normal person-costumed nerd ratio. We sold a fair amount of books, gave out a bunch of buttons, and generally had a decent time. Sadly, going to these events (with the thankful exception of SPX) just reminds me how much work the comics industry has left to do. Superheroes and the like have their place, but it's a shame that the full potential of the medium remains largely unknown. Ah well...

Two bits of news:

- Borrowed Time Vol. 2 should hit stores this Wednesday. We're hoping for some good press, up to and including a couple of large previews. With any luck I'll have a slew of links to share later in the week.

- I made some potential inroads on a new project that I'll be announcing soon. I'm not ready to say much except that it's completely different from anything I've done before and I think it's going to be exciting.

1 comment:

Bryan said...

My comic book store shorted me Borrowed Time Vol. 2 and it's really pissing me off.