Feb 17, 2007

I'm a few days late in posting it, but here's the track listing (in order) for this year's Valentine's mix:

Remember - Harry Nilsson
Holiday - Albert Hammond, Jr.
My, Oh My - The Wreckers
Red High Heels - Kellie Pickler
Crooked Teeth - Death Cab for Cutie
Another One Goes By - Mazarin
Don't Get Me Down (Come on Over Here) - The Walkmen
You Are What You Love (live on KCRW) - Jenny Lewis
After the Glitter Fades - Stevie Nicks
Hang Down Your Head - Tom Waits
Love Will Tear Us Apart - Nouvelle Vague
You're Breakin' My Heart - Harry Nilsson
My Funny Valentine - Chet Baker
Crawlin' Back to You - Tom Petty

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a more eclectic grouping. In fact, I'm practically 100% certain that there isn't another mix anywhere in the world that includes both Kellie Pickler and Harry Nilsson. Nope. No way.

1 comment:

The Transit Nomad said...

Lots of Nilsson. Good stuff.